Blogger/Content WriterSunState Digital Solutions
Part Time Entertainment BloggerFeeling the Vibe Magazine
Technical Writer Intern (2016-2147)Daktronics Inc.
Digital Writer and Content Producer (Intern)Benzinga
Content WritingEnterprise Monkey
Junior Staff WriterQuantumrun
Junior Health WriterQuantumrun
Junior Science WriterQuantumrun
Writing InternBookmark This
The Hunter Group
Posted: March 20 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Hunter Group is seeking a Content Marketing Manager who is passionate about supporting an established coaching organization and keen to drive market awareness and lead generation.
Working closely with the company’s Founder, this person will play a key role in identifying, planning, developing, and distributing compelling content based on our company’s core message, marketing best practices, industry trends, and thought leadership opportunities.
The ideal candidate will be an accomplished storyteller who knows how to tailor messages for diverse audiences. Our company’s Founder is a bestselling author, speaker, and news commentator with an inspiring, positive message about triumphing over challenges. Our work is in the personal-development space.
Between 5-15 hours per week, depending on how prolific you at generating quality content! :)
A six-month commitment is required.
Responsibilities- Develop content marketing pieces, including articles, blog posts, email campaigns, surveys, white papers, or thought pieces.
- Identify and develop compelling stories that can be used to build followers, video pieces, press releases, and media pitches.
- Manage all aspects of content development, including drafting, editing, design, and distribution.
- Write and edit copy for company email marketing campaigns.
- Assist in the planning and maintenance of an annual content marketing calendar.
- Possibly develop multiple visual creative content formats to tell our story in new and innovative ways, such as infographics, videos, presentations, etc.
- Help develop material and repurpose blog content into full-length articles.
Requirements• VERY strong writing and grammar skills. Seriously.
• Strong understanding of SEO, keywords, and content marketing.
• Can commit to submit 1-3 blog posts/articles per week.
• Major in Communication, English and/or Writing in college is a plus, but not mandatory.
SkillsRequired - Creative Writing, Social Media Blogging, Article Writing, Grammar, Email Campaigning, Copy Editing
Preferred - Press Releases, SEO