FASHION BLOGGER for Paris-based fashion magazine VOLUP2VOLUP2
Development / Writer InternshipSamaritan's Feet International
Remote Santa Barbara Editorial Internship for Lifestyle WebsiteSoCalSizzle
Remote Conejo Valley Editorial Internship for Lifestyle WebsiteSoCalSizzle
Remote San Diego Editorial Internship for Lifestyle WebsiteSoCalSizzle
Writer-Blogger, Digital & Web ContentEtching-It.com
Blogger ExtraordinaireH&R Yachts
Editorial Intern (remote)LPB Media
Writing Internship For New Social Media SiteBookmark This
Live Out Social Network
Posted: September 27 2015
Company Location: Athens, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you a dedicated, creative, articulate, and organized self-starter with excellent writing and communication skills? Do you have a passion for outdoor activities? Do you like to choose your own topics and write about things you’re interested in, knowledgeable, and passionate about? Good, because that’s exactly what we’re looking for.
Live Out: The Outdoor Social Network is seeking writers to contribute to the Live Out Blog. This position is unpaid, but offers exceptional resume-building experience, networking opportunities and exposure as a writer.
- Work remotely from comfort of your home.
- Set your own hours.
- No soul-crushing office maintenance work.
Interested in a writing internship with Live Out? Tell us your story and why you would be a good fit. Email us at email@example.com.
ResponsibilitiesInterns applying for this internship should be marketing, business, journalism or new media and communications majors with experience conducting research and writing on assigned topics. The applicant should possess excellent writing and communications skills, be detail oriented and be able to contribute a minimum of two articles per week. Other qualities we look for include:
- Passion & knowledge for outdoor activities
- Proactive go-getter with an entrepreneurial spirit, high energy, fun, positive can-do attitude and work-ethic
- Reliable, detail-oriented and extremely motivated
- Honesty, hard work (doing your best) and willingness to learn
- General knowledge of SEO & how to use Google’s Keyword Planner to help your article get found in the search engines
Requirements- Conduct research on the best places to go in the U.S. for outdoor recreation
- Report on current events and trending stories
- Write press releases, product reviews, and conduct athlete interviews
- Work with our editor and blog manager to facilitate the publishing process
This opportunity is open to those seeking hands on experience. This is an unpaid internship for college credit if desired. We will work with your school or academic adviser to help you fulfill college credit if needed but please let us know prior to the beginning of your internship so that we can coordinate appropriately with your school.