Uloop News Writer/ContributorUloop, Inc.
Content Writer/BloggerSeattle Web Search
Blogger/Content CuratorSpice Pharm
Blogger Extraordinaire InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Human Resources InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Editorial and Marketing InternshipTumbling Dumpling Media
Virtual Copy Editor/Proofreader - PharmaceuticalsAlembic Group Of Companies
MUSIC/ENTERTAINMENT BLOGGER INTERNSHIPintice
Writing & Social Media InternshipBookmark This
Katalyst Fitness & Consulting, LLC
Posted: October 01 2015
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis is an amazing opportunity to gain direct hands on experience in marketing and communications while developing an understanding of the functions that support and build business. We promote creativity and self-starters offering opportunities for project management to give you professional experience and development.
The intern will mainly help write web copy and content focused on food, recipes, clean eating and healthy living as a whole.
NOTE: PLEASE INCLUDE NUMBER OF HOURS YOU CAN DEDICATE TO THIS INTERNSHIP.
ResponsibilitiesInclude, but are not limited to:
Write articles and posts
Write for social media
Write letters for partnership programs
Offer new ideas for site topics to cover
Engage and respond to social media audience
Establish partnership with other social media pages
RequirementsYou MUST be an excellent writer. This is primarily a writing internship.
• Knowledge of proper grammar and writing techniques
• Ability to multi-task
• Passionate and confident in sharing his/her ideas
• Applicants should have high attention to detail; be able to work well as part of a team, but also be able to perform tasks independently; possess exceptional oral and written communication.
• Strong computer research skills, interest and experience in social media
• Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified time frames
• Positive attitude, flexibility, exceptional work ethic and problem solving mentality.
• Seeking current seniors and graduate students, in or have experience in journalism, public relations, marketing, advertising, social media or a related field.
• Passionate and knowledgeable about healthy living
IMPORTANT: Please include the number of hours per week you are dedicating to an internship.