Editorial / Journalism InternThe Lunch Table
CA Health/Fitness Brand Seeks Exceptional Blogger/CopywriterLifeForce Performance
Writer/ReporterThe Joy Network
Blogger InternshipEast Coast Management Solutions
Copywriter/Proofer (Stoughton, MA) - Immediate StartStrategis
Rock Music Reviewermxdwn.com
Content Creator Internship (Virtual)Colure Media
Blogger Extraordinaire InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Writing/Editorial InternBookmark This
14850 N. Scottsdale Rd ste 285
Posted: June 06 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSmartFem is an award winning online magazine for women in the valley and has a huge social media fan base and following. The company is a multi-media platform which operates SmartFem.com, SmartFem Entertainment TV as well as a full advertising and production company.
Join a dedicated team in a fun, energetic and laid back atmosphere for an amazing hands-on internship in our headquarters. We are looking for smart, talented and driven Editorial Interns to join our Edit team . We are seeking top notch writers who are interested in editing, researching and brainstorming on a variety of topics. One of the best parts... for those of you who love to write, here's an opportunity to get published! Several of our interns have landed gigs in New York and Chicago based on their experience at SmartFem.com.
Responsibilities* Assist our editorial team with production of new articles on a variety of topics from Business to Entertainment
* Have a thrist for learning new things and be an expert researcher
* General duties like fact checking, interviewing, transcriping and copy editing
* Learn how to upload articles to the SmartFem.com online content management system
* Be savvy in social media including: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and YouTube
* Write daily articles, blurbs and headlines for our e-newsletters, so cleverness and strong writing skills are essential
* Opportunities to work with our other departments such as SmartFem Entertainment TV