Public Relations, Admin Services, Social Media & Community Management InternNational Black Hair Institute
production manangerHONEY WELL LIMITED
purchasing managerHONEY WELL LIMITED
project managerHONEY WELL LIMITED
product managerHONEY WELL LIMITED
Interns for Flex Office SpaceFlex Office Space
results-driven Data Entry / Administrative AssistantOrmco corporation
Project Coordinator InternBookmark This
Pursue Your Purpose
St Louis, MO
Posted: August 07 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInternship opportunities are available for qualified college/university undergraduate and graduate students who have an interest in supporting a growing global brand. The internship provides the Student Intern with 10-20 weekly hours of practical work experience to augment their education and career preparation with the convenience of a virtual work environment.
During the work experience, the student interns will work closely with the CEO & Founder and potentially our stakeholders, speakers and corporate sponsors on expansion projects and initiatives.
About Pursue Your Purpose....
Pursue Your Purpose is a global strategy driven launching pad and equipping business based in St. Louis, Missouri that provides small business owners, entrepreneurs, and solopreneurs with proven strategies to catapult their businesses to the next level. We provide live and virtual conferences, strategy sessions, mastermind groups, group coaching, private consulting, webinars, and ebooks. The focus is to provide real, practical, cutting edge strategies for getting “unstuck”, and identifying hidden and untapped opportunities and then monetize them, thus positioning them for greater wealth.
To apply, use Internships.com system or send resume and cover letter to Tamiko Cuellar at info@PursueYourPurpose.com. Please include "Internship Application: [YOUR NAME]" in the subject line with the following outlined in your cover letter:
Why you are interested in the internship
What skills you have to offer
Why you believe you are a good fit
What you hope to gain from the internship
Links to works online you'd like to share (i.e. blog, portfolio, etc.)
RESUMES WILL BE ACCEPTED UNTIL POSITION IS FILLED.
Responsibilities• Maintain and update customer relationship management (CRM) system
• Email/newsletter management
• Assist CEO with social media updates
• Assist CEO with live and virtual event planning
• Participate in special projects, brainstorming meetings and creative/strategic planning meetings
• Attend live events with CEO (workshops, corporate events, speaking engagements, etc.)
• Update CEO calendar as needed
• Handle customer service follow up/surveys
• Miscellaneous research projects as assigned
Requirements- A positive attitude.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Interns must be dependable, have a strong work ethic, have a willingness to grow the vision of Pursue Your Purpose, and access to a computer and a strong internet connection.
- Reliable transportation.