TALENT MANAGEMENT INTERN WANTEDWesthaven Management Group
Marketing Outreach and Support InternThe Talk List
Linguistics and Social Media InternThe Talk List
CLUB OPERATIONS REPRESENTATIVEAnytime Fitness
Full Time - Team Lead - Entry Level Sales - Paid PositionAspromonte Marketing & Consulting
Business Administration Intern - Possibly Hire After InternshipRaffle Consulting Inc.
Baseball Business Operations InternRealPlay
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Le Monde Capital
Posted: August 01 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOur company is a management consulting firm that advises clients globally of new procedures,structures and new trends also in saving costs. We are looking to build a sales and marketing organization that can respond fast and attract the best talent globally. Ethics is the key to success in addition to hard work.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education