2016 Baltimore Water Taxi Internship ProgramBaltimore Water Taxi
SalesVintage Treasures & Repairs
AssistantVintage Treasures & Repairs
Business Internship Summer 2016Populus Brands
Business Development / Sales InternBlue Square Concepts
Business Development / Sales InternBrāv
Business Development / Sales InternGreenwood Concepts
Sports Training Facility Marketing InternSix1Five Sports Training
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Worldwide Solutions & Technologies, Inc.
Posted: May 03 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWorldwide Solutions & Technologies, Inc. is a rapidly growing corporation servicing Fortune 500 corporations as well as mid-sized and boutique firms. An internship working with this team is a unique opportunity to exhibit your talents and skills.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A VIRTUAL INTERNSHIP WHICH MEANS THAT YOU DO NOT NEED TO COME INTO THE OFFICE. ALL OF YOUR WORK WILL BE SUBMITTED ONLINE, SO YOU CAN WORK FROM YOUR HOME OFFICE, VIRTUAL OR ANY REMOTE LOCATION. YOU MUST HAVE ACCESS TO A COMPUTER AND INTERNET.
We are looking for qualified interns who can design and execute social media campaigns to translate our business objectives into socially adept interactions. You must not only know how to skin a Facebook page, but also know how to effectively communicate with the intended audience in a creative and engaging way. We want to be blown away with the idea generation, creativity and innovation you can bring to this position.
The ideal candidate is sharp, enthusiastic and is one of those people who, when he/she doesn’t know something, will figure it out or ask questions in a timely fashion. We are looking for someone with a great personality, who works well with others and who adapts and excels in a fast-paced, changing environment. Applicants should be creative, inventive and have exceptional writing skills
We will provide qualified individuals with outstanding growth opportunities and the intern will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of Social Media.
Internship is unpaid, but offers a great deal of hands-on experience.
- College credit is available upon school approval.
- Will have priority consideration upon the opening of a paid position within the firm.
Additional information about our firm can be found on our Websites:
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Social Media campaign design and execution, including contests
- Manage the daily presence of twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Google+ other relevant pages
- Create and manage an editorial calendar to ensure content is approved and released on time
- Prepare weekly updates and reports for management to track growth and success rates of campaigns
- Collaborate with and execute social strategies pitched by our PR firm to compliment PR campaigns
- Keep up to date and informed on new social media trends and adapt accordingly
- Work with management to ensure proper messaging is being executed online
- Research and identify social media best practices
- Community listening, outreach and conversation
- Identify leaders and influencers and engage them in brand activities
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Possess a true passion for the social media marketing space.