Office Intern for Multi- National CompanyNiagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Social Media & Community Management InternNiagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Editorial / Journalism InternYour Simple Marketing Methods
Business development/sales internATMOS ENERGY
Administration/Operations 8 Week Internship!Galmore Management and Consulting
IMMEDIATE OPENING: Assistant Grant Writer (Local)BGCM Community Center & Sportsplex
Virtual internship with I Youth Football, LLCI Youth Football
Business Development Intern (Rapidly Growing Chicago Tech Startup)Bookmark This
640 N LaSalle Ste 650
Posted: August 05 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you someone that loves to be part of the process from start to finish?
UrbanBound is seeking a Business Development Intern to help implement a new partnership process nationwide and onboard new clients from beginning to end.
This individual will be tasked with prospecting, prioritizing, developing, and managing new hyper local vendor opportunities nationwide. We need a driven, self-motivating, and incredibly organized individual that is eager to cold call into organizations and uncover new potential accounts. Additionally, this role will handle and use a qualification process for a large majority of inbound leads seeking to partner with UrbanBound. This individual will garner unparalleled experience in working for an early stage, venture-backed business with hands on experience.
It is an exciting time at UrbanBound and this position presents a unique opportunity to help build a new internal onboarding process. We are looking to make history and you can help UrbanBound achieve greatness by contributing to a plan for global reach by 2014.
UrbanBound is a web-based relocation platform that helps companies offer a comprehensive relocation system to their newly hired and transferring employees. Fortune 1000 companies are utilizing UrbanBound to help their employees bring order instead of chaos and excitement instead of stress to their transition. With our online tools, employees plan and organize their entire move while being connected to vendors who offer preferred pricing through our exclusive group buying power. Our breakthrough approach has changed the way businesses relocate and onboard employees forever.
• Understand and execute UrbanBound’s Business Development RFP Process
• Qualify inbound leads from hyper local vendor requests
• Call into organizations to prospect for new business nationwide
• Assist in the acquisition of 5-7 hyper local real estate partnerships each month
• Self-starter; ability to achieve goals without daily supervision
• Ability to conduct entire sales process (from cold call to close)
• Excellent listening skills
• Outstanding ability to organize and multi-task multiple accounts
• Strong attention to detail and administrative/technical skills
• Energetic, outgoing, bright, good communicator
• Strong writing skills
• Team player!
• Speaks clearly and concisely with a purpose
• Professionalism in all capacities (phone, emails, in person)
• Passion for sales and developing relationships
• Quick learner with technological interfaces
• Ability to problem solve
• Detail oriented
• Experience with cold calling
• Experience in sales or customer service
• Experience within technology interfaces