Top Seven Jobs for Dog Lovers
If you believe there’s no such thing as a bad dog (it’s the owner’s fault), an ugly mutt (that hairless chihuahua has pretty eyes), or too much dog hair (it’s like an extra blanket on the couch), then check out these top seven jobs for dog people.
2. Dog Groomer — Like a h , you make sure your client looks good when they hop out of your chair. The difference is you use dog biscuits as treats and expect licks of love for your latest trim, perm, or buzz cut.
3. Pet Adoption Counselor — Sure, you might have to work with a few cats, but as a pet adoption counselor, you’ll help loving pups find their fur-ever homes every single day.
5. Guide Dog Trainer — Set wonderful dogs on the path to career success. In this rewarding role, you train talented pooches to lend a helping paw, and then train their owner to work alongside them.
6. Animal Shelter Clerk — You help lost animals get reunited with their owners, assist in new adoptions, and, in general, care for the pets living in the shelter.
7. Pet Nutrition Specialist — The link between food and health in people is well documented, and the same goes for animals. You create specific menus, meals, and treats to improve the health and happiness of beloved pets.