Top Ten Jobs for People Who Hate Cubicles
No walls? No problem. For those that fear the 9–5 grind, with its lack of movement and lack of Vitamin D, here are 10 jobs that will get you out of the office.
1) — Work as a zookeeper, train dogs for security work, or breed horses. No matter what you’re doing, you’ll be moving around and working with furry colleagues.
2) Welder — Welding definitely keeps you on your feet! Find a job in a factory, work on a construction site, or even get your Commercial Diver ‘s card and become an underwater welder.
4) Pilot — As a pilot, your office is a cockpit, and you steer your own career while you man the controls of commercial or private flights.
5) Physical Therapist — Regular therapists sit and listen; you stand and instruct. Show clients firsthand how to get back into fighting shape on a daily basis.
7) Photographer — Outdoor, indoor, traveling for National Geographic, weddings, senior pictures, family photos—lots of options, all sans cubicle.
8) Mechanic — Working on cars will certainly keep you out of an office chair. But don’t stop there. What about becoming an a or a m ?
10) Sales Associate — From auto parts to shoes, this job gets you out of the cubicle and interacting your workday away.