Artist Resume Sample
JANE SMITH 100 HOME STREET • SOMEWHERE, NY 00000 | 555.555.5555 • USERNAME@EMAIL.COM
2017 Buffalo State College Buffalo, NY
Bachelor’s, Fine Arts; Minors in Marketing & Photography
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Award-winning illustrator and photographer with portfolio that includes pieces published in Esquire and Beyond Centauri magazines.
- Advanced proficiency in developing marketing illustration for companies and political campaigns. Adept at maintaining contact with clients to enhance collaboration. Proficient in collaborating with business owners and design team members to develop logos and advertising for businesses from small to Fortune 500 companies.
- Adept at working in a range of mediums including chalk, charcoal, pastels, oils, acrylics, and watercolors. Accomplished photographer with photos published in Birds & Bloom, Outdoor Living, The Historian, and National Geographic.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE AND INTERNSHIPS
2014-Present Erie Designs Buffalo, NY
- Designed award-winning campaign ad for local restaurant chain: Freddy’s Hot Dogs. Collaborated with staff to organize corresponding marketing campaign.
- Coordinate design teams to produce photos and copy for advertising. Lead programmer for converting images for brochures, postcards and billboards.
2013-2014 Buffalo Living Magazine Buffalo, NY
- Developed new layout for featured city architecture of the month. Trained staff in use of Adobe Creative Suite and Corel Painter.
- Collaborated with lead designer and clients to develop advertising for magazines, brochures and postcards marketing events, products and services.
MS Excel, PowerPoint & Word; Adobe Creative Suite, HTML5, Corel Painter, Windows OS and Mac OS.