Chef Resume Sample
100 Home Street • Somewhere, NY 00000
555.555.5555 • Username@Email.com
2014 Buffalo Community College Buffalo, NY
Associate’s, Culinary Arts
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Developed & managed catering services for Glenwood Country Club, which increased the country club’s annual revenue by 35%.
- Accomplished chef with expertise in fine-dining and family style restaurants.
- Expertise in supervising all aspects of restaurant operations, which includes hiring staff, negotiating with suppliers and managing company accounts.
PROFESSIONAL, INTERNSHIP & VOLUNTEER EXPERIENCE
2014-Present Glenwood Country Club Buffalo, NY
Sous Chef/Catering Manager
- Developed & managed catering services for Glenwood Country Club, which includes creating recipes and meal choices, managing staff and administering budget. Catering services have increased the country club’s revenues by 35%.
- Created Excel database for administering catering events and monitoring expenditures for food, equipment and staff.
- Served as a regional consultant to advise and train managers of company’s other restaurants/catering programs throughout New York and Massachusetts.
2012-2014 Burns Restaurant Buffalo, NY
- Managed and developed marketing program for restaurant’s catering services; secured catering contracts for five-star hotel venues that increased restaurant’s annual catering revenue by 30%.
- Assisted in management and training of cooking staff.
2010-2012 Wegmans Market Buffalo, NY
Pastry Chef/Line Cook
- Created new line of gluten-free pastries and breads. Collaborated with marketing staff to advertise brand, which now is store’s top-selling pastry.
- Served as line cook for store’s cafeteria; promoted to shift supervisor in 2011.
Ms Excel, PowerPoint, and Word; QuickBooks; Social Media Marketing Tools