College Student Resume Sample
111.222.3333 │ email@example.com │ linkedin.com/in/aya-zhao00
Ambitious and results-driven honors student with 3.9 GPA, passion for big data, and demonstrated experience in [field]. Efficient and versatile team player with cross-industry knowledge of reporting and creating presentations and ability to distill complex ideas. Knowledge of SQL, Python, and R; detail-oriented, eager to learn, and calm under pressure.
Your University | Somewhere, KS (expected graduation May 2020)
Bachelor of Science, Computer Science
Relevant Course 101
Relevant Course 202
Relevant Course 102
Relevant Course 203
Relevant Course 103
Relevant Course 204
Your University, Help Desk Assistant
Somewhere, KS (Mar 2016–Present)
- Provide remote and in-person technology assistance for students, staff, and faculty on campus, answering questions and troubleshooting problems.
- Install software upgrades to campus computers while accurately tracking all changes and contacts.
Your University, Tour Guide
Somewhere, KS (Summer 2017 and 2018)
- Act as student ambassador to prospective students and their families, leading campus tours, engaging visitors, and assisting the Office of Admissions with outreach and events.
CONFERENCES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Attended QCon 2018, an annual technology workshop for software developers to share the latest information in the field. Interacted with project managers and senior software engineers to understand challenges and changes ahead for the sector.
- Certification from Udemy in R Basics: R Programming Language Introduction (2016).
- Dean’s List 2016 and 2017.