Entry-Level Resume Sample
111.111.1111 │ email@example.com │ linkedin.com/in/kate-urban
Highly effective [major] graduate with three years of hands-on experience in [field], building relationships, streamlining processes, and effecting organizational culture change. Creative problem solver with subject matter expertise in analytics, social media, and risk management. Completed major client project on time and under budget, reducing overhead by XX%. Certified in [applicable certification]; proficient in [specific software].
Your University | Somewhere, WA (May 2018)
Bachelor of Science, Marketing/Minor in Creative Writing
University of Abroad | Somewhere, Country (Sept–Dec 2016)
Study abroad to hone foreign language skills
Creative Company | Somewhere, OR (May 2018–Present)
- Support six project managers and 10 other internal team members to keep projects on schedule and on budget, ensuring efficiency and productivity.
- Oversee project documentation through maintaining comprehensive database of clients, projects, and deadlines.
- Schedule meetings, organize travel, and order office supplies.
- Promoted positive working environment by organizing weekly lunch and learns, leading to X% increase in employee satisfaction, as per end-of-year survey.
Awesome Company | Elsewhere, WA (Summer 2017)
- Managed company Facebook and Instagram accounts, each with over 1,500 followers.
- Answered all incoming calls, maintained administrative calendars, and coordinated team meetings in busy, deadline-driven work environment.
- First aid certification, Red Cross
- Conversational ability in foreign language
- Larry College Swim Team
Somewhere, WA (Sept 2014–May 2018)
- Served as team captain for the 2017–2018 season, motivating team members and facilitating communication.
- Demonstrated dedication and diligence to meet personal and team goals, balancing academics with 20+ hours per week of competition and practices.