Project Manager Resume Sample
The average job receives hundreds of resumes for a single opening—so it’s up to you to grab the reader’s attention from the start! Review our project manager resume sample below for suggested sections, key traits, and general inspiration. Remember that the example below is meant as a guide only. Your resume needs to reflect your value-add for the specific role to which you’re applying. Use a format that speaks to you, and include your unique academic and professional achievements.
To increase your odds of a callback, don’t forget to read our accompanying project manager cover letter sample.
Project Manager Resume
100 Home Street | Modesto, CA
555.555.5555 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking to leverage organizational expertise as project manager for Fulcher Marketing Associates.
Canisius College | Buffalo, NY (December 2016)
Bachelor of Science, Marketing/Minor in Creative Writing
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Ability to manage marketing campaigns for small businesses, corporations, and non-profit entities; aptitude for coordinating digital media marketing initiatives to complement traditional campaign procedures.
- Expertise at ensuring the compilation and analysis of sales statistics and other key metrics to guarantee optimal progress towards campaign goals.
- Proven record of designing and implementing marketing campaigns that generate significant revenue and are completed under budget and on time.
Bastian Marketing Associates | Modesto, CA (January 2017–Present)
- Led marketing campaign for the Modesto History Museum’s new exhibit, California’s Dinosaur Heritage.
- Collaborated with museum board, curatorial staff, and local educators to identify the institution’s primary objectives, resources, and capital.
- Implemented protocols for the collection and dissemination of data providing a real-time summary of budget expenditures, digital media metrics, and scheduled programming connected to the exhibit.
- Campaign led to a 230% increase in museum membership, a 600% increase in monthly museum attendance, and a 225% increase in museum store sales.
World Comics | Cheektowaga, NY (August 2015–May 2017)
- Designed and developed website for store; provided regular updates to store’s calendar of events, including author signings and cosplay events/signings.
- Created Twitter and Instagram accounts for store with posts highlighting store events, new releases, and customer cosplay at conventions.
- Established online sales operations for store, which now generates 40% of annual sales and includes domestic and international customers.
- Provided point of sale support for family-owned comic book store.
- World Comics website named as finalist for Buffalo-Niagara’s Digital Marketing Award.
- Adept with project management software including Microsoft Project, Asana, Trello, and Smartsheet.
- Member of American Marketing Association.