Recent Graduate Resume Sample
000.111.2222 │ firstname.lastname@example.org │ linkedin.com/in/karl-bellingham
Driven and meticulous recent [field] graduate with proven record of success in building relationships, identifying client needs, and converting leads. Exceptional written communication and research skills honed through four years at award-winning collegiate paper, with promotion from contributor to editor in chief. Freelance project work for hospitality, education, and tech clients; increased readership for Client 1 XX% and Client 2 XX%.
Your University | Somewhere, NV (May 2019)
- Bachelor of Science, English (May 2019)
- Cum laude, GPA: 3.5/4.0
Shopping Land US, Sales Associate
Somewhere, NV (May 2019–Present)
- Cultivated strong customer relationships through cheerful, efficient service in high-volume, fast-paced retail environment.
- Named “Employee of the Month” for three consecutive months in recognition of exceptional customer service and being a self-starter.
- Supported manager by setting weekly schedule for sales associates and mediating resulting conflicts.
Sales Company, Intern
Somewhere, NV (Summer 2018)
- Supported key account managers by generating leads, conducting market research, and inputting and organizing relevant data.
- Worked with designers to create weekly advertising collateral and marketing campaigns, increasing open rate by 4% and yielding positive feedback from peers and customers.
Your University Paper, Editor in Chief
Somewhere, NV (September 2015–May 2019)
- Promoted from copy editor to editor in chief over four-year tenure with school paper.
- Manage editorial and advertising content for all issues of award-winning collegiate paper, coordinate assignments for staff writers; act as key liaison between staff, student body, and faculty; and set and enforce all deadlines to produce three issues a week.
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Basic knowledge of Adobe CC; advanced knowledge of InDesign