Tutor Resume Samples
The average job receives hundreds of resumes for a single opening—so it’s up to you to grab the reader’s attention from the start! Review our tutor resume sample below for suggested phrasing, structure, and content when you apply to an internship or entry-level job. Remember that the examples below are meant as guides only. Your resume needs to reflect your value-add for the specific role to which you’re applying. Use a format that speaks to you, and include your unique academic and professional achievements.
You can also check out our teaching resume samples here.
Tutor Resume Sample
100 Home Street/Tampa, FL 00000
- Nationally certified Master Tutor and Tutor Trainer.
- Develop academic support programming for students with special needs and learning challenges.
- Develop online support resources for elementary and high school students.
- Tutoring expertise in algebra, geometry, English and social studies.
|Curriculum Development||Service Learning Programming||Learning Assessments|
|Technology Integration||Differentiated Instruction||Standardized Testing Preparation|
|Distance Learning||IEP Expertise||American Sign Language|
PROFESSIONAL AND VOLUNTEER EXPERIENCE
2017–Present Tyler Elementary Tampa, FL
- Develop tutoring program for grades 1-6 for mathematics, English, science, and social studies.
- Designed and implemented afterschool tutoring program to assist students with mathematics: focus on algebra, geometry, and statistics.
- Created website to provide parents with updates of state curriculums and school’s academic support resources.
2016–2017 Ocala Elementary Ocala, FL
- Assisted program director in training program staff in tutoring strategies and updating & training tutors in curriculum changes for mathematics.
- Tutored students in mathematics, English and social studies.
Ms Office: Access, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word; Blackboard; Degree Works
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS
- 2017, Bachelor of Science, Childhood Education
Ocala College, Ocala, FL
- 2016, Master Tutor Trainer, Association for the Tutoring Profession
- 2013, Master Tutor, Association for the Tutoring Profession