Content CreatorColure Media
Communications InternshipMichigan Republican Party
Marketing, Social media and sales Intern for a Real Estate Tech StartupRosypad Inc
Social Media PR InternFEMME
Marketing and Design Communications internSharp Dressed Man
Student Brand Ambassador ��� iPhone App LaunchNew iPhone Application
Wal-Mart Needs Secret Shoppers Apply NowWal-Mart Needs Secret Shoppers Apply Now
Web Copywriting InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Editorial / Journalism Intern (Beauty)Bookmark This
Posted: July 08 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIt’s embarrassing how many lipsticks you own- but you totally use all of them! (At least, that’s what you say so you don’t feel too guilty about it.) Whether it’s knowing the best drugstore makeup, how to deal with any and all skin issues, or how to have an actual five minute face, you’ve got the details. Willing to share your secret for those fabulous nails, and that perfectly tousled ‘do? We’re dying to hear from you.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus