Student Brand Ambassador – Photo Sharing iPhone App LaunchNew iPhone Application
Communications InternWallstreet Investment Guide Reports
Michael Blake Communications InternshipOffice of Assemblyman Michael Blake
Marketing & Public RelationsJacq's Organics
car2go External Communications Interncar2go
Social MediaTrained To Glory
Customer Care ServiceALTRO GROUP PLC
Editorial / Journalism Intern (Career & Money)Bookmark This
Posted: July 08 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWords like investment, auditing and operating expense not only don’t scare you in the slightest, but they’re your kind of fun. Not only do you know what color your parachute is, you know who stole your cheese, too. Voted most likely to be CEO, you’re everyone’s favorite combination of career counselor and enterprising entrepreneur- with proven methods and the latest news when it comes to kicking Corporate America’s butt. Why read the Wall Street Journal when we have you?
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus