IT/Computer Systems InternNiagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Public Relations Intern - JournalismNiagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
MARKETING-COMMUNICATIONS ASSISTANTGirl Scouts of Eastern SC
EVENT PLANNING INTERNSHIP SPRING 2016Wedding Salon
Communications SpecialistUHS Universal Health Services, Inc.
Web Copywriting InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Communications InternLectric Longboards
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Crock Pot Moms
614 deer watch drive
Posted: February 03 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you a great writer, researcher, go-getter, good at captivating people's attention in the social media community? Do you love crock pot cooking, mom tips, and social media? You will work on a variety of marketing, public relations, and sales oriented tasks and report to and work directly with the CEO Such marketing will include:
- Assisting with Public Relations
- Internet marketing
- Contest Creation Using Social Media
- Social Media Communications
- Social Media Analysis
Learn new skills and obtain the experience to start a career in social media and marketing.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements~Provide links to 2-5 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment