PHP/Full Stack Web DeveloperDynamic
Software Development For Biotech Start-Up: PHP and Wordpress experience requiredDecodify Me
MIT Virtual Reality Start upRendever Health
Computer Sciences Application - Multi DisciplineAeroStatistics
IT/Computer Systems Intern (Front - End Developer)WREVEL
IT/Computer Systems (Back - End Developer) InternshipWREVEL
Mobile/Web UX DesignValleyPoint LLC
Programming Summer Intern, InSilico Medicine (Johns Hopkins University Eastern Campus, Baltimore MD)Bookmark This
Insilico Medicine, Inc.
1101 East 33rd Street
Posted: May 06 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPrograming Summer Intern, InSilico Drug Discovery (Johns Hopkins University East Campus, Baltimore, MD)
InSilico Medicine, a start-up bioinformatics company, is focusing on drug discovery for cancer, age-related diseases and aging itself (www.insilicomedicine.com). InSilico Medicine is located on Johns Hopkins University Eastern Campus, Baltimore, MD. We are looking for two summer interns. These interns could become full time employee.
• work closely with our R&D team and our partners to develop and optimize our OncoFinder and GeroScope tools for personalized medicine;
• develop and maintain our pathway and drug database
• Programming skills: Python, MySQL
• Basic background of biology, DNA, genomic sequencing, RNAseq and signaling pathway
• Experience working with major drug and compound databases is a plus
• Ability to work independently
• knowledge of the machine learning algorithms
• experience with C/C++, Java
• currently pursuing a bachelor in computer science or information technology
• competitive salary