Team Gagnier Fellowship and Volunteer ProgramBookmark This
4959 Palo Verde Street, #204A
Posted: July 10 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you looking for an opportunity to break into politics? Want to establish lasting connections and gain campaign experience? Would you like to work on behalf of a future Member of Congress?
The Gagnier for Congress Fellowship Program is designed to give people substantial exposure to practical, campaign-style politics on a political campaign for a Millennial candidate.
This is a great opportunity to help get a leader elected who represents our generation.
What are the benefits of the Gagnier for Congress Fellowship and Volunteer Program?
• The opportunity to work day-to-day with a political candidate, campaign staff, consultants and voters;
• Receive first-hand experience with how professional campaigns are run and how they function; and
• The opportunity to network with leaders in the field. The Gagnier for Congress Fellowship Program will be offered on two different schedules:
• Summer Session: July and August
• Fall Session: Late August-Election Day, November 4
We also welcome Fellows and Volunteers who want to work through the entire campaign.
Fellowships are available in the following areas:
• Direct Marketing
• Volunteer Management