Art & Design InternDM ART
Landscape DesignerNature's Creative Landscape & Design, LLC
Looking for Interior Designer for Fashion ShowCaramente Clothing
Alala Activewear Fashion InternshipAlala
Textile Showroom InternF. Schumacher
UIX Design InternSchooLinks
Graphic DesignerJoel Fitzpatrick Design
POSITION TITLE: Design ��� Handbags InternAlexander Wang
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Delta Multimedia Services
Posted: August 09 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCompany is looking for a qualified intern to join our marketing/advertising team. Our marketing department produces quality work for small businesses and organizations throughout the state, and seeks an intern who can participate in various stages of print and online marketing campaigns, and various other design projects.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus