Social Media Intern (unpaid)Pacific Science Center
Workplace Design InternThe Intuitive Group
Web Design InternBlk+Blu Online
Interior Design InternWest Haddon Hall
DESIGN ASSISTANT TO MERCHANDISER /INTERNES Sutton
Fashion/Graphic Design InternSouthern Refined
Design for Social Media & MarketingKatie Goodman & Broad Comedy
Summer Design Internship (UI/UX, Product, Graphic Design)FitBliss
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
RBR PR & Advertising Agency
Posted: August 27 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis is a virtual position for our company. You will be required to be to be skilled an knowledge of Adobe CS6 along with any other applications needed to create and work on projects. This include flyer design, some web development, mobile intergration, visual design, graphics for content, and marketing material.
Our company prides itself on the culture of the "spirit of excellency." We are a branding company that specializes in public relation, marketing, and adverstising agency.
Interns will be hired for RBR graphics, as well as for the "Success 100 Campaign."
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback