Bilingual (Chinese-English) Graphic Designer��� Part TimeShiLi Learning Solutions
Graphic Design Intern - Comic IndustryComicBlitz
Graphic Design InternshipNew Sky Pictures
Web and App Design InternshipBlend
Graphic Design InternKarla Dennis and Associates Inc
Graphic Design InternFour Wise Men
Interior Design InternKirstenKelli, LLC.
Design and Marketing InternFEMME
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Gecko Health Innovations
101 Main Street
Posted: July 19 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGecko Health Innovations is a growing mobile health IT startup leveraging smart technology solutions that help patients better manage chronic respiratory medical conditions. Founded in 2012 at MIT, we innovate, design and deliver holistic products to help patients, caregivers, and their support system manage their medications and disease. The Gecko team is passionate about delivering the best disease management solutions to our users and ultimately improving the lives of patients and their families.
The ideal candidate should be a smart, driven, and experienced graphic designer who can create visually appealing and intuitive designs that will touch, inspire, and educate parents, children, and doctors. We’re looking for someone with a strong imagination and a passion for innovation, able to adapt their style if needed. The intern will be working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with a talented team who shares the vision and passion of improving the lives of families with children diagnosed with Asthma.
Internships can be for credits, paid or unpaid, depending on experience and role. Compensation also includes work experience in a real-world startup and interaction with experienced founders at a growing healthcare technology company. Successful interns may have the opportunity to grow within the company.
Responsibilities- Work closely with Gecko’s UX/UI Designer to execute user interface designs by creating or maintaining graphics, illustrations, wireframes and other visuals to support projects
- Assist in creating style guides and documentation
- Assist in product development, instructional materials, marketing materials, and company branding
RequirementsThis job is sponsored by an MA grant, so only MA students/ grads can apply!
You need to have:
- Outstanding visual and creative skills relating to Interaction, User Experience, and Visual Design
- Experience with different platforms (desktop, laptop, tablet, mobile)
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.); Ability to learn new tools quickly
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong self-organization skills
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work well with a team in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Strong interest in the mobile health market a plus
- Some knowledge of HTML/CSS a plus