Virtual Website Design & Marketing ManagerAdminnovacion Accounting & Tax Preparation
Fashion Design Social Media InternEle Story
Graphic Design InternContent Watch
Game Artist InternHighrise, Inc.
Furniture Designer - PAID LUNCH AND TRAVELButchersBloc
Interior Design InternshipVulcan Electronics
Web DesignerXcel Energy
Web Design InternBookmark This
Posted: June 01 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
SB+ has an internship opportunity for a creative and imaginative web designer who is interested in setting the pace and leading the pack in website designing for our multimedia entertainment network. Candidate must be forward-thinking with strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media websites.
• As a member of SB+ team you will work directly with executives to integrate design elements into website development plans
• Build out websites in a collaborative programming environment
• Assist in supporting the company’s website on platforms such as Word Press and Shopify
If this sounds interesting we want to hear from you.
This is a non-paid internship that can quickly become a paid internship; however initially, college credit is available as an option for those interested.
• Website Interface Design
• Banner Design
• Online Research / Competitor Analysis
• Proficiency in using Adobe Creative Suite for image creation and animation (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks, Flash and After Effects), and digital asset management using Adobe Bridge and Version Cue
• Knowledge of image formats used on the web and how to optimize them for efficient web delivery
• Basic project management skills
• Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
• Strong Knowledge of Shopify and Word Press Platforms
• Ability to multitask and solve problems creatively, organized and methodical
• Self-directed, results-oriented, and customer-focused
• Aptitude and attitude to learn
• Willingness to take on new responsibilities and be able to take risks along with demonstrating assertiveness
• Ability to work with a high performance team, build good relationships and establish trust
• Ability to work independently, under pressure, and on a deadline