Business Database InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Business Development - Entrepreneur MentalityMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Business Development ManagerUHS Universal Health Services, Inc.
INTERNSHIP/VACATION IN UGANDA, EAST AFRICAWOCAD UGANDA
Growth Project Managerhndrd
Community Engagement InternAmerican Lung Association of the Northeast
DEVELOPMENT INTERNCleveland Minority Organ Tissue Transplant Education Program (MOTTEP)
Web DeveloperCorsair's Ventures
Business Development InternBookmark This
Posted: March 04 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLexacount Search, a boutique recruiting and staffing firm, has an immediate need for a Sales and Business Development intern. The Sales and Business Development intern will work with our professionals to help generate revenue for the company by developing new account opportunities including prospecting for clients, developing new relationships and ultimately securing business to achieve growth. The Sales and Business Development intern will be technology and media savvy, intrinsically motivated and will have a demonstrated track record of success. We are looking for a sharp, dynamic and hungry individual who is committed to driving change under the banner of a successful and privately-owned organization.
• Converting leads into profitable new accounts
• Partnering with other members of the team to support and expand our relationship with existing clients
• Building client base through cold-calling, research and social media
• Scheduling and attending off-site client meetings
• Monitoring market conditions for further selling opportunities
• Communicating additional offerings to current and prospective clients
• Working with our placement management team to deliver client-centric service
• Tailoring daily activities to meet monthly and annual sales goals
• Ability to communicate concisely to a wide variety of audiences
• Ability to develop strong client relationships
• Strong technology and social media skills
• A proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
• An established network of market contacts
• Small business acumen and an entrepreneurial spirit
Personnel Recruiting, Temporary Staffing, New Business Development, Recruiting Sales, Management, Marketing, Project Manager, Research, Sales, Sales Management, Strategic Planning, Strategy, Attorney, Accounting, Finance, Recruit, Recruiter