Software / Hardware Engineer - Automation and Control Board for Vending MachineWaterStation Technology
Field Service EngineerJBL Resources
College Student WorkerUS Tech Solutions
Electrical Engineering for Youth Summer CampBusiness & Gaming Technologies
Electrical Engineering Co-op - Come work for the BEST in Automotive Engineering!!!Honda
Quality Assurance InternLaird
Controls EngineerMidwest Manufacturing
Drone Robotics Engineer - for aerial photography setups/repairLA-Drones LLC
Electrical EngineerBookmark This
145 Graham Ave
Posted: May 20 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionScienceTomorrow is seeking multiple Electrical Engineer/Designer (Full time, co-op and interns) in Lexington, Kentucky office to create R&D electrical designs of novel sensors systems for micro-fabrication, integration and application according to customer specifications.
Primary Job Responsibilities Include:
• Architect, design, fabricate and assemble our chip-based sensor product to meet product requirements and maintain market leadership.
• Investigate, analyze and recommend different SoC architectures to optimize cost, power, performance and schedule.
• Take a leadership role on chip from concept to production.
• Participate in all phases of the chip design including specification, design, synthesis, verification and silicon validation.
• Contribute to employ best in class design practices and methodologies.
• Domain experience in some of the following areas is highly desired: video, physical layer, HDMI, Display Port. Experience in using FPGAs for design validation is highly desired.
• Knowledge of sensors, micro-fabrication, ASIC, switching circuit.
• Exceptional computer skills. Formal training in PSPICE, MatLab, LabVIEW software.
• BS/MS/PhD in Electrical Engineering.
• Strong math skills, ability to perform calculations.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to read electrical schematics.
• Must be authorized to work in the USA
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Requirements• Domain experience in circuit design & validation.
• Exceptional computer skills in PSPICE
• Graduated or enrolled in BS/MS/PhD in Electrical Engineering.