Fall 2016: Electrical Engineering/Robotics Intern at High-Growth StartupPiaggio Fast Forward
Quality Assurance Intern - Campbell, CADialog Semiconductor, Inc.
Electrical Engineering InternDuro UAS
TRAINING INTERNSHIP- OPTICAL TESTING OF FIBER OPTIC LASERSCybel, LLC
Appliance Electronic Technician RepairMaxius LLC
Electrical Engineering for Youth Summer CampBusiness & Gaming Technologies
Electrical Engineering Co-op - Come work for the BEST in Automotive Engineering!!!Honda
Field Service EngineerBookmark This
Grand Rapids, MI
Posted: April 20 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOur Client, a well respected Global Leader in their niche market currently have an immediate need for recent Electrical Engineering graduates to work as FIELD SERVICES ENGINEERS in their West Michigan location.
Interested and Qualified recent graduates or seniors, please forward your resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org. For other exciting career opportunities at JBL Resources, please visit our Website: www.jblresources.com.
ResponsibilitiesMajor areas of responsibility will be in the installation, start-up, operations training and emergency service of equipment. This position requires EXTENSIVE TRAVEL, a solid knowledge of mechanical, electrical, hydraulics, pneumatics, and experience in troubleshooting electrical and electronic systems. Most work will involve PLC and electrical troubleshooting, but some is mechanical or other troubleshooting. The Field Service Engineers will be interacting with the customers and their technical staff, so communication skills are important.
Requirements- Bachelors Degree – Electrical / Electronic Engineering, required – new College Graduate
- Minimum 0 to 2 years – CLIENT WILLING TO TRAIN
- Must able to travel on short notice – will need a passport as traveling is international (Brazil, Japan, China, Canada, Mexico, etc.) and hold a good driving record
- Must be flexible and able to deal well with changes and short notices
- Proven ability in working with Engineers and Technicians to gather facts on problems
- Interpersonal skills – friendly – you are the professional as face of the company
- Will be working substantial OT is necessary (60+ hrs/wk is routine because travel time counts as work)
- Excellent communication skills required