Business Analyst Intern Job Description
Use the business analyst intern job description sample below as a template. After customizing the template to fit your company, post the listing on Internships.com to start attracting top candidates.
Internship job descriptions should include location, responsibilities, requirements and qualifications, benefits of the internship (including compensation), schedule and duration, and any additional information about application procedures.
Company is seeking a motivated business analyst intern who is ready to apply knowledge of business practices and processes in a fast-paced, real-world environment. The intern will assist in writing reports, conducting research, analyzing data, and making recommendations to improve effectiveness and efficiency. This will be a valuable experience for any student pursuing a career in business administration.
Business Intern Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze business goals, objectives, and needs
- Help plan and design business processes and make recommendations for improvement
- Perform research and analysis in support of operations
- Assist in resolving business issues using systems and data
- Estimate costs and benefits of multiple actions and/or solutions and provide recommendations
- Help launch new initiatives
- May perform additional projects upon request
- Business Administration or related major
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Practical experience with varied business activities
- Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with experienced and accomplished business professionals
- Opportunity to attend business meetings and networking events
- Flexible schedule for students
- Compensation available
Want to see another type of internship description we don't have here? Tell us what kind we should add.