Finance Intern Job Description
Use the finance intern job description sample below as a template. After customizing the template to fit your company, post the listing on Internships.com to start attracting top candidates.
Internship job descriptions should include location, responsibilities, requirements and qualifications, benefits of the internship (including compensation), schedule and duration, and any additional information about application procedures.
Apply your knowledge of finance to real-world financial modeling, analysis, and reporting with our experienced finance team. Our growth-oriented company is dedicated to providing you with valuable learning opportunities as you share your ideas and creativity with the team.
Finance Intern Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with financial modeling
- Provide general accounting support
- Help with accounts receivable management
- Provide support for annual budgeting process
- Assist with statistical analysis and other special projects
- Present data-driven recommendations to the finance team
- Prepare monthly/quarterly financial analysis packets for management
- Finance, Economics, or related major
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated with a desire to learn
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with our experienced team of finance professionals
- Hands-on application of finance principles in a fast-paced work environment
- Opportunity to attend weekly meetings and occasional networking events
- Compensation available
Want to see another type of internship description we don't have here? Tell us what kind we should add.