Finance Intern Job Description
Use the finance intern job description sample below as a template. After customizing the template to fit your company, post the listing
on Internships.com to start attracting top candidates.
Internship job descriptions should include location, responsibilities, requirements and qualifications, benefits of the internship (including compensation), schedule and duration, and any additional information about application procedures.
As a Finance Intern, you will have the chance to apply your knowledge of finance to real-world financial modeling, analysis, and reporting. You will work closely with our experienced finance team, and your ideas and creativity will be valued as we strive for continuous improvement and innovation. This internship is an excellent opportunity to gain hands-on experience in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
XYZ is based in San Francisco, California. However, we also provide remote work options depending on the project requirements and intern's location.
Finance Intern Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with financial modeling
- Provide general accounting support
- Help with accounts receivable management
- Provide support for annual budgeting process
- Assist with statistical analysis and other special projects
- Present data-driven recommendations to the finance team
- Prepare monthly/quarterly financial analysis packets for management
- Finance, Economics, or related major
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated with a desire to learn
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with our experienced team of finance professionals
- Hands-on application of finance principles in a fast-paced work environment
- Opportunity to attend weekly meetings and occasional networking events
- Compensation available
This finance internship will last for six months, starting in January 2024. There is a potential opportunity for extension or permanent employment based on performance and company requirements.
How to Apply
Please send your resume, cover letter, and most recent transcript to email@example.com
by October 31, 2023. Be sure to include the subject line "Finance Internship Application - [Your Name]" in your email. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Post an internship now – log in, register and get started
Want to see another type of internship description we don't have here? Tell us what kind we should add