HR (Human Resources) Intern Job Description
Use this Human Resources intern job description sample below as a template. After customizing the template to fit your company, post the listing on Internships.com to start attracting top candidates.
Internship job descriptions should include location, responsibilities, requirements and qualifications, benefits of the internship (including compensation), schedule and duration, and any additional information about application procedures.
Fast-growing marketing agency seeks a personable and highly motivated HR intern to support the HR manager in day-to-day administrative tasks and activities.
If you’re ready to kickstart your career in Human Resources and build real-world experience with recruiting, payroll, employee development, and the coordination of HR policies and procedures, this is the internship for you.
HR Intern Duties and Responsibilities
- Post new positions on websites and job boards
- Assist with screening resumes and applications
- Send offer and regret letters
- Coordinate interviews
- Collect and update our database with new hire information (e.g. employment forms and contact information)
- Maintain payroll data including leaves, working hours, and bank accounts
- Proofread HR documents
- Help prepare Word, PowerPoint, and Excel documents
- Track progress, priorities, and deadlines of various projects
- Human Resources Management or Business major
- Some experience in an office environment preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and resume databases
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Solid organizational skills and attention to detail
- Develop experience working on a wide variety of HR projects
- Gain exposure to a fast-paced, collaborative office environment
- Work side-by-side with a highly experienced HR executive
- Organize and attend company meetings and networking events
- Compensation available
Want to see another type of internship description we don't have here? Tell us what kind we should add.