Social Media Intern Job Description
Use the social media internship description sample below as a template. After customizing the template to fit your company, post the position on Internships.com to start attracting top candidates.
Internship job descriptions should include location, responsibilities, requirements and qualifications, benefits of the internship (including compensation), schedule and duration, and any additional information about application procedures.
Forward-thinking, fast paced company looking to hire an intern with strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media platforms. Company is currently redesigning our website and will soon launch a social media campaign.
The intern hired for this position will need strong critical thinking skills in order to integrate into our vibrant and passionate team, who are very excited to share this launch with an intern hoping to gain extensive online experience.
- Contribute to website redesign project
- Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks
- Assist with online outreach and promotion using Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more
- Optimize website and social media
- Perform keyword analysis
- Perform cost/benefit analysis
- Marketing/Business or Language major
- 3 years of experience with Internet and social media platforms
- Solid understanding of youth markets
- Energetic and creative
- Hard-working and team-oriented
- Practical experience with website launch and social media campaigns
- Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with experienced, knowledgeable professionals
- Opportunity to participate in networking events and company meetings
- Flexible schedule for students
- Compensation available
Want to see another type of internship description we don't have here? Tell us what kind we should add.