The Best Ways to Find Interns
We’ve made finding and managing the internship recruitment process simple. In fact you’re just three steps away from starting an internship program.
Step 1: CREATE INTERNSHIP
- Register – complete all the fields for the best experience on Chegg Internships.
- Post an internship
- Use one of our sample internship descriptions, copy it and customize it for your company needs.
- Fill in as much information as you can – it helps the right students find you. Please use a descriptive title on your internship – that means you’ll get the right kind of applicants.
- Need help? Go to our Help Center to search our knowledge base or to contact us.
Step 2: REVIEW APPLICATIONS
- Get applications – when students apply to your internship you get email message to view their resume application. Just log in to internships.com site to view all applicants in one place.
Step 3: MANAGE APPLICANTS & SEARCH INTERN RESUMES
- Use the Manage Applicants part of your account to classify each application, sort, and search through applicants quickly and easier. It’s much easier than a bunch of emails with attachments!
- Search for interns in our resume database to proactively find students and invite them to apply to your internship. Find just the right candidates by reviewing resumes and then contacting students through internships.com.
- Update or edit your listings from Manage Internships part of your account. You can also close internships once you have filled them.
- Duplicate listings to create your internship posting for the next semester.