Summer Activation CrewFushon Creative Network
YouTube Talent Agency OpportunityuFluencer Group
PRODUCTION ASSOCIATE / INTERNSHIPGOTT Entertainment Inc.
Social Media Internship for Entertainment WebsiteTheYoungFolks.com
Creative Production Assistant on Animated FeatureThreshold Entertainment
Film DevelopmentThreshold Entertainment
Entertainment Marketing InternThe L.A. Office
PROOF EDITER INTERNshopifarah
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Wake N Vape
Posted: December 07 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are an electronic cigarette company specializing in custom vapes for celebrities in the entertainment industry.
We are currently working on a new magazine that will be geared towards the likeness of the entertainment industry along with the vaping community.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus