Music and Film Industry Fall 2016 InternshipThe Collectiv
Challenge Tester in Berlin for Urban ChallengerUrban Challenger
Marketing/Social Media85th Street Productions
Entertainment & Fashion BloggerLabelleladiva Enterprises LLC
Social Media Specialist-Labelleladiva Enterprises LLC
Entertainment News ReportingWorld View Television
Post Production Intern (Financial District )Half Yard Productions
Screenwriting InternLA Grip Productions
Off Broadway ShowBookmark This
Le Scandal Cabaret
407 West 42nd St
New York, NY
Posted: June 09 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLe Scandal Cabaret is NYC's longest running variety show, playing on Theater Row, 42nd St in the heart of Times Square. Le Scandal features circus, variety, burlesque, and live music.
The internship provides the unique opportunity to learn all aspects of producing and/or performing in a live theatrical production. You will learn marketing and promotion, stage managing, the interesting history of American vaudeville theater, and if you are a performer/musician, an opportunity to perform in a professional off Broadway production.
ResponsibilitiesFrom day one of the internship, you’ll be working with professional entertainers, a well established cabaret, theatrical production team.
What you will be doing:
• Brainstorming and implementing marketing ideas, promotion, publicity and social media skills.
• Manage Le Scandal Cabaret online presence across social media channels and updating the blog
• Stage managing during the show
• Performing, dance, sing, play an instrument, create an act. (if applies, not required)
RequirementsSome background in advertising, media, and communications
* Performance training: music/dance/circus/specialty (if applies/not required)
• Personable, friendly and communicate effectively
• Strong computer skills, with design experience in Adobe Creative Suite a plus