Music A&R InternCre8t2 Branding Agency
Production InternVietnamese American Media Network
Marketing Research InternsUrban Action Showcase and Expo
Social Media Marketing InternUrban Action Showcase and Expo
Entertainment Sales & MarketingRock It Entertainment
Sports Management at EventsElite Solutions
EVENT MARKETING INTERN (Atlantic Beach, S.C.)47th & 7th Media
MODEL/DANCER NEEDED FOR TOUR IN CHINA47th & 7th Media
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Posted: July 30 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOur company is Agoraquest (www.agoraquest.com)
We are one of the largest Sony communities online with over 99,000 members. We just finished our new redesigned website last month where we publish news articles, reviews, upcoming events through our new content management system. We also have a large forum where our visitors connect with our top members. Our top members are experts in virtually all consumer electronics and help members with troubleshooting and fixing their Sony products.
We are looking for someone that can help in some or all the items below
- Help build our Social media presence
- Help write a blog post one to two times per month
- Help and implement ideas on how we can make the website traffic grow.
What we can offer you
- You will have a credit on the website. Your own author section
- We can provide a reference letter and also Linkedin recommendations
- You can work from home or school. No need to commute.
- Relax schedule
- We can help train you in Content management System like Wordpress and help with SEO (Google Analytics)
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Loves consumer electronics