Ecological Survey and Monitoring InternSan Diego River Park Foundation
Government Relations InternThe Trust for Public Land
Community OrganizerTexas Campaign for the Environment
U.S. National Arboretum Bonsai InternshipU.S. National Arboretum
Winter / Spring Intern: Santa Monica Office & Coalition for Resource Recoveryhttp://thecorr.org/index.php
Urban Restoration Field InternSan Diego River Park Foundation
Naturalist InternIrvine Nature Center
Winter Internship Position with Global Green USAGlobal Green USA
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Posted: December 07 2015
Company Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSerenity Foods is a novel concept, based on education, which offers tools and products for transformation to anyone who desires to change his/her relationships to fully embrace the serene spaces within ourselves which is reflected in our relationship with food and everything else in the outer world.
Our founder is a Celebrity Chef, Author & Certified Movement Analyst/Therapist/Meditation Teacher who is well known in the organic, non-GMO plant based food movement. Most of the time you will be working directly with her (based on your internship position)
Internship positions are initially unpaid and each intern will receive tremendous opportunities for professional and personal growth and valuable on the job training and experience.
All internships are partly virtual with meetings once a month in Los Angeles when feasible.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus
SkillsRequired - High Energy, Highly Ambitious, Highly resourceful
Preferred - Highly Reliable