Zero Waste Intern(s) (Recycle)Park Silly Sunday Market
Waterway Division InternAdventure Environmental Inc.
Conservation AmeriCorps MemberVermont Youth Conservation Corps
Environmental Technician TraineeHazMat Doc
Small Park/ Playground Tree Inventory InternNew York City Parks and Recreation
The Summer of your life at Camp Canadensis - Outdoor Adventure!Camp Canadensis
Fort Greene Park Horticulture InternNew York City Parks and Recreation
Field Services InternBadger Meter
Geologist/ Environmental Scientist InternBookmark This
American Environmetal Assessment & Solutions, Inc
679 Lafayette Avenue
Posted: July 07 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAmerican Environmental Assessment & Solutions, Inc is seeking a Geology/ Environmental Scientist Intern interested in furthering their experience in site and remedial investigations, data evaluation, and subsequent report preparation to join our Brooklyn team. In this position you will work with and learn from experts in this field. You will observe and assist in performing a variety of environmental assessments & surveys.
Requirements• Actively pursuing or recently completed a degree program in Geology and/or Environmental Science.
• 0-1 years of experience and a strong interest in the environmental field.
• Strong technical writing skills and good communications skills, a must.
• Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical and judgment capabilities.
• Ability to effectively work independently and in a team environment.
• Working knowledge of AutoCAD, GIS, Adobe, Microsoft Office and internet savvy.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 718-906-4090. No telephone calls.