Event PlannerUPM Events
Marketing and Event Planning InternshipKeep On Keeping On
Events and Marketing NYCJoonbug
Wedding & Party PlannerTanya Olivia Events & Productions
Weddings and Events Fall Internship - MUST LIVE IN Washington DC, Maryland, or NoVACompletely Yours Weddings and Events
Event Planning InternshipIrish Fair of Minnesota
Convention Coordinator InternshipBarbershop Harmony Society
Event AssistanceSuperior On-Site Staffing
Event Planning: Looking for dynamic interns passionate about ART and COMMUNITYBookmark This
The Venice Art Crawl
Venice Beach, 90291
Posted: May 12 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Venice Art Crawl is an organization by and for the people. Our goal is to share, inspire and promote collaboration within the Venice community through mixers and art events. Join us by attending, sharing your vision and what inspires you. Our goal is to foster and reinvigorate the creativity that has historically and currently makes Venice such a vibrant and dynamic community.
Responsibilities• Coordinate and divide jobs on day of VAC crawls and mixers.
• Map pick-up from printer.
• Organize teams of VAC members and volunteers to distribute maps to venues.
• Organize volunteers for VAC info booths.
• Work with the Photography Committee covering events to ensure best coverage of the VAC events.
• Coordinate and check in with Security.
• Coordinate a clean-up crew or plan.
• Ensure guests and crawlers provide their contact information on sign up sheets.
• Make sure all VAC materials are distributed and exposed properly and effectively (posters, flyers, logos, etc.)
• Ensure all events run smoothly and cleanly.
RequirementsMust be passionate about ART and COMMUNITY.
Ideally live local to Venice Beach, CA.
Can commit a minimum of 3 months.