TRADE SHOW INTERNS - SAN FRANCISCO, CABridge Showroom
Fall / Winter InternshipOf a Kind
Fashion Stylist NeededThe Juliet
Fashion InternPapercut Clothing
Administrative InternshipV Magazine/VMAN
Fall Fashion InternshipTwo Blind Brothers
FALL FASHION PR INTERNS/NYFWiFashion Network
Fall 2016 Merchandising InternBrynn Capella Inc.
Fashion Merchandising & Social Media InternBookmark This
Treasure Hunt Thrift Shop
1178 E Anaheim St
Long Beach, CA
Posted: August 13 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTreasure Hunt is a thrift store whose profits all go to New Life Beginnings, a non-profit homeless shelter serving a diverse population of homeless pregnant women and their children. Everything we sell in-store has been graciously donated by customers and others in the community who want to be a part of what we are doing here! We primarily operate with the help of our generous volunteers.
We are seeking an intern that is enthusiastic about visual merchandising and thrift stores. The intern should also have a passion for the mission of our organization! The Fashion Merchandising intern would report directly to the Manager of Treasure Hunt Thrift Store.
• Assist in the visual merchandising of the store
o As large furniture items are sold & donated, work on re-arranging furniture and creating new displays
o Constantly move smaller items around to create new displays through out the store
• Create new window displays during seasonal change or as items in the displays sell
• Find unique & vintage items in donations for our volunteers to sell on eBay
• Assist with social media for store
Requirements• Junior, Senior, or Grad level Fashion Student
• Knowledge of fashion industry
• Knowledge and experience with visual merchandising
• Hardworking & self-motivated
• Able to work alone or in a group
• Able to safely lift up to 50 pounds
• Must receive course credit for this internship
• Must be available at least two days a week
• Minimum of 8 hours a week