Editor, Director of Social Media Digital Video ContentStreamline Web LLC
WordTheatre Video Editing InternWordTheatre
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Aviation Partners
Intern Social Media Publicist (15-19 yrs of age)The Garden Of Eden Productions
Video/Photo InternshipFlorida Women of Achievement
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)The Bailey Agency, LLC
Field Operations InternRealPlay
Baseball Business Operations InternRealPlay
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
7922 Clayton Rd.
Posted: July 02 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAmazing opportunity for individuals that love to get WILD and creative in the arts and have a passion for film and entertainment. Are you a graphic designer looking to show your creativity to the world? Do you have a WILD side to you that you love to express through your work? Then this is the internship for you! Come join a team of individuals full of abstract ideas, passion for the arts and a WILD side just like you.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback