Video/Photo InternshipFlorida Women of Achievement
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)The Bailey Agency, LLC
Field Operations InternRealPlay
Baseball Business Operations InternRealPlay
Production/Development InternshipMarty Katz Productions
Video Editor / YouTube Channel ManagerBestBusinessCoach.ca
Videographer / EditorLovely Valentine Photography
Video Assistant InternTribeLA Magazine
Production AssistantBookmark This
7922 Clayton Rd.
Posted: July 03 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAmazing opportunity for individuals that love to get WILD and creative in the arts and have a passion for film and entertainment. Are you looking for a fast paced entrance into the industry ? Do you have a WILD side to you but like to stay behind the scene? Then this is the internship for you! Come join a team of individuals full of abstract ideas, passion for the arts and a WILD side just like you.
Responsibilities- Support and expand public relations with collectors, media contacts, artists and the general public
- Assist in management, research, communication and coordination of production
- Assist during events and receptions
- Maintain website, blog and social media network presence
Requirements- Possess excellent written and verbal communication
- Possess multi-tasking and coordination experience
- Demonstrate attention to details while maintaining perspective
- Have working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, basic HTML, MS Office Suite (optional)