EPIC PATIENT SERVICE REPRESENTATIVESNI Company
Front Desk AssistantGracure Pharmaceutical Ltd
Sales RepresentativeGracure Pharmaceutical Ltd
Web Development Intern - Action For AmericaAction For America
Development and Outreach Intern - Action For AmericaAction For America
Events Management Intern - Action For AmericaAction For America
EOLA InternCA State Controller- Office of Betty Yee
Data EntryGracure Pharmaceutical Ltd
Political Science InternBookmark This
Green Apple Accreditation
9521 Shellie Road Unit 13
Posted: June 02 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAssisting the Events Department, Governmental Affairs Department and Public Relations Department:
• Assist in the development and management of fundraising campaigns.
• Responding to inquires about accreditation.
• Writing letters in regards to recognition
• Responsible for all letters that go out in for Governmental Affairs
• Letter Proofing
• Dealing with other recognition activities and research
• Developing and writing news releases, feature stories, stories for member communications vehicles, and e-newsletter.
• Assisting in the creation and implementation of communications plans for internal and external audiences.
• Generating story ideas and interviewing subject matter experts for input to stories and news releases.
• Assisting in areas to improve the organization website sites and social media.
ResponsibilitiesGreen Apple Association of Christian Schools (GAACS) an independent accrediting agency, founded in 2004. GAACS is a premier provider of accreditation for private and public organizations in predominately two industries: Education and Health Care. GAACS was established by industry providers to ensure students receive a high quality education and patients receive optimum care.
Requirements- Undergraduate students pursuing a degree in political science, governmental affairs, communication, marketing and public relations (preference will be given to juniors and seniors).
- Must have excellent writing/editing skills, sharp attention to detail, highly organized, ability to work independently or as part of a team, flexible personality, sense of humor, creative and the ability to manage multiple projects.
- Must be able to operate within Microsoft Office systems.