Graphic Design InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Graphic Design InternKanga Care
Graphic Design & PhotographyCHUNK TECHNOLOGIES PVT. LTD.
Graphic Art and Design Internship757 Media
Graphic designHandy Andy LLC
Graphic Design InternGround Zero Training
3d artist and/or engine programmer to create a real-time architectural visualization for EDM TheaterAlly Entertainment
Graphic DesignerBeloved Streets of America
SEEKING EXCITING AND FUN INDIVIDUAL TO ADD CREATIVE GENIUS TO EMERGING JEWELRY BRANDBookmark This
120 East 8th Street
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: June 12 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCoordinates Collection seeks self-starting, well organized and articulate interns interested in a career in graphic design for Summer 2014. Qualified candidates will have strong attention to detail, communication and the ability to multitask and adjust to constantly shifting priorities as directed by the marketing/sales department.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for branding and packaging, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize written copy and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA at Design/Art School or 4 year accredited university school
- Solid Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be extremely responsible and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback