Graphic Design InternGround Zero Training
3d artist and/or engine programmer to create a real-time architectural visualization for EDM TheaterAlly Entertainment
Graphic DesignerBeloved Streets of America
Graphic Design - Fashion IndustryMeripex Apparel
Digital Media/Graphic Design Summer InternValor Connect
Graphic Design InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Creative Design InternshipWorldArts
GRAPHIC DESIGN/ SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSage Eats LLC.
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Culture 73 LLC
817 West Peachtree St NW
Posted: July 19 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCulture73.com is an online magazine. The site is dedicated to the culture, education, and balance of Hip hop. We feature music, fashion, technology, videos, filmed interviews, performances, and event footage from mainstream and independent artist. We are an online magazine that represents the true aspect of the hip hop culture and strive to keep its legacy and balance alive. We offer a voice, exposure, opportunities, and promotion to independent and major companies and artist. Our goal is to build a strong community of connoisseurs, entrepreneurs businesses, enthusiasts, artist, and true hip hop fans all over the world. Culture73.com launched as an official media sponsor for the A3C hip hop festival in October 2013 in Atlanta, GA. Culture73.com is constantly growing and has made a major impact in a short amount of time. Culture73.com has conducted interviews, gained access to exclusive footage, and created relationships with the likes of 9th WONDER, DJ BURN ONE,WATCH THE DUCK, YO GOTTI, JEAN GRAE, TALIB KWELI, CORY MO, RICK ROSS,ILLCLINTON,ASHER ROTH, AND THE GRAMMY AWARD WINNING PRODUCTION TEAM J.U.S.T.I.C.E. LEAGUE just to name a few. Culture73.com has created a reputation for only supporting quality music and artist that contribute to moving the culture of hip hop forward. Due to our rapid growth in a short amount of time we are offering paid and unpaid internships in the following areas: Event Correspondents, Social Media Marketing, Promotions, Video Editors, Writers, Graphic Design, Web Design, Advertising Representatives, Film, Video, and Photographers. Any interested candidates please send a resume and all contact info to DREWSOULQUEST@CULTURE73.com
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback