Graphic Design InternGround Zero Training
3d artist and/or engine programmer to create a real-time architectural visualization for EDM TheaterAlly Entertainment
Graphic DesignerBeloved Streets of America
Graphic Design - Fashion IndustryMeripex Apparel
Digital Media/Graphic Design Summer InternValor Connect
Graphic Design InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Creative Design InternshipWorldArts
GRAPHIC DESIGN/ SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSage Eats LLC.
Graphic Design InternshipBookmark This
UNV Digital Media Publishing
147 W. 26th St.
New York, NY
Posted: May 28 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionUNV Digital Media Publishing is looking for a qualified intern to join our marketing/advertising team. Our marketing department produces quality campaigns and events for UNVOGUE, UNSOUND and UNTAMED magazines, and seeks an intern who can participate in various stages of print and online marketing campaigns.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing.
ResponsibilitiesDesign different types of layouts & illustrations, and typography according to brand guidelines.
- Create and modify fonts according to the brand guidelines.
- Awareness in of printing techniques, type of paper or canvas (size, weight) and options Light box, interactive display, cutting and finalizing prints for displays.
- Create professional layouts for promotional materials including direct mailing, handouts, advertisements, posters, signs, logos and other visual layouts.
- Work on multitasks at the same time using a wide range of medias including photography and computer aided design.
- Analyzing and creating graphic samples.
- Improvise on his/her graphic design skills and further enhance their skills in creating graphics.
- Create content for our client’s social media pages.
- Graphic design projects, for example creating sample, participate in internal brainstorms.
- Knowledge of photography and photography editing.
- Assists in copywriting as writing necessary and performs typesetting for forms and publications.
- Remain up to date with the current trends in the fields of fashion & graphic design.
- Coordinate production and activities and review quality of final product before release. ( With Editor-in-Chief)
Requirements- Analyzing and creating some graphic samples.
- Must be able to work at least 3 days a week.
- Must be able to improvise on his/her graphic design skills and further enhance their skills in creating graphics.
- Creating content for our client’s social media pages.
- Must be able to execute graphic design projects, for example creating sample, and participate in internal brainstorms.
- Must be proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Mac osx, Windows, (including final cut pro)