Graphic Design InternKanga Care
Graphic Design InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Graphic Design & PhotographyCHUNK TECHNOLOGIES PVT. LTD.
Graphic Art and Design Internship757 Media
Graphic Design Assistant to Re-size PDF filesEco Learning Legacies
Graphic designHandy Andy LLC
Graphic Design InternGround Zero Training
3d artist and/or engine programmer to create a real-time architectural visualization for EDM TheaterAlly Entertainment
Graphic & Logo Design InternBookmark This
14865 sw 74th ave., #110
Posted: July 22 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Descriptionphoenix ventures is a solopreneurship & is the parent company of said solopreneur's ventures including phoenix pet care, phoenix functional fitness, & phoenix polyphonix. i am a professional pet sitter & dog walker; personal trainer/fitness instructor, boxing/kick boxing coach, self defense instructor, mma fighter; multi-instrumentalist, composer, singer/songwriter, audio engineer (recording, mixing, live sound, audio editing, sound design, etc.); etc.
i am in need of a graphic & logo designer. although i know how to design marketing material, it just takes me for forever to do so. as a solopreneur - emphasis on "solo" - i, unfortunately, do not have the time to design my own marketing material, let alone logo design.
Responsibilities- assists in the design & development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- design logos for at least two businesses & two identities
- responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions & to identify the strengths & weaknesses of alternative solutions
- utilize strong written & verbal skills & bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- must be located in the portland-vancouver metro area (oregon)
- working towards a BA or certificate from a fine arts program/graphic design school
- experience with adobe indesign & adobe illustrator, & proficiency in adobe photoshop
- knowledge of microsoft office programs, proficiency in mac os & software upgrades a plus
- must be a team player & flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- open to constructive criticism & customer feedback