Georgia Aquarium Internship ProgramGeorgia Aquarium
Marketing InternOcean Terrace Inn
Hospitality / Retail / Resturant / Customer Service Backgrouds - Full Time PosititonsMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Team Leader / ManagementMainstream Promotions
Hospitality / Restaurant / Customer Service - Management TrainingMainstream Promotions
Customer Service & Sales Account Representative - Entry LevelMainstream Promotions
FULL TIME- IMMEDIATE HIRE!Mainstream Promotions
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Stay&
Sales Manager - HospitalityBookmark This
Boxer Retail & Resorts
4380 S Syracuse St
Posted: June 30 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBoxer Retail & Resorts is privately owned commercial real estate company headquartered in the Galleria area of Houston with offices in multiple cities across the US. Boxer owns and manages competitively priced and impeccably managed office, retail and flex space, available for lease to small and large businesses as well as hotels and resorts.
SALES MANAGERS: Promote and sell to group market in defined geographic region. Generate resort awareness through direct phone sales; direct sales calls, and networking groups. Work closely with sales and marketing team to solicit, sell and confirm group business required to meet budgeted sales goals.
1. Develop new accounts through specific and measurable sales efforts.
2. Assist with all assigned inquiries and leads.
3. Perform daily telephone solicitations to new and existing accounts/customers in defined geographic region.
4. Promote awareness to corporate, incentive and association markets by providing presentations and personal sales calls.
5. Create and execute direct sales plan specific to market assignment.
6. Promote local awareness through maintaining relationships with CVB’s and tourism authorities in the Colorado area.
7. Coordinate all sales related activity through the direction of the National Sales Director; negotiate contract specifics to achieve maximum profitability while satisfying customer needs.
8. Excellent knowledge of Delphi account management system to achieve FS minimum Delphi standards, while utilizing Delphi as an account/organizational tool; have a working knowledge of local and regional competition.
9. Conduct all sales related interactions with the highest level of professionalism while maintaining specified Boxer Resorts standards.
Please submit your resume to: Melinda.Valdery@BoxerResorts.com.