Social Media / Digital Marketing Intern- For College Credit or Credit Towards Our WorkshopsNice Guy to Bad Ass
Website CoordinatorFeeling the Vibe Design & Marketing
Oversea Club--Web publishing OfficerOversea club
photoshootstyle n fashion corp
((GREAT SUMMER INTERNSHIP))) - WE ARE SEARCHING FOR A GIFTED - GRAPHIC DESIGNERNext Level Publishing
(((LOOKING FOR A SUMMER INTERNSHIP?))) - DYNAMIC WEB DESIGNER NEEDEDNext Level Publishing
(((START NEXT WEEK))) - DYNAMIC WEB DESIGNER NEEDEDNext Level Publishing
(((START NEXT WEEK))) - WE ARE SEARCHING FOR A GIFTED - GRAPHIC DESIGNERNext Level Publishing
Production InternBookmark This
Conrads College Gifts
316 West Lane Ave.
Posted: July 25 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for a creative, attentive, and motivated individual to fill our newest position of Production Intern. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals looking to gain a basic understanding of Graphic Design and its application in the workplace. Under the direction of the Manager of Production, the Production Intern designs, formats, and produces a variety of print and electronic documents, including digital images, advertisements, signs, brochures and catalogs, marketing materials, reports, etc.
Responsibilities• Assist the production team with the production online product descriptions, advertisements and marketing materials using Word, Photoshop and other programs, including making documents, making changes per instructions, formatting content, applying templates and styles, updating and/or placing graphics, etc.
• Assist with projects in the inventory database system and web site (CMS), including search engine optimization (SEO), formatting content and style, making changes as needed, outputting files and preparing files for production or delivery.
• Upload descriptions and graphics to web site and enter meta data, such as description, key words, image size, etc.
• Provide support to other projects as needed.
Requirements• Expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
• Working knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator and Flash a plus
• Ability to make updates/changes to graphics created in these programs
• Understanding of the basic tenets of document layout, typography, color theory and graphic design a plus
• Ability to multi-task and successfully manage multiple concurrent projects with tight deadlines in a fast-paced team environment while maintaining a high degree of accuracy
• HTML/CSS experience a plus
• Familiarity with database and web site management systems a plus
• Detail oriented
• Ability to work independently
• Positive customer service and can-do attitude
• Strong typing and grammar skills